- 22/05/2013 - Local organisations to help shape future of former Johnnie Walker site
- 07/05/2013 - 'Project Walk Together' Announced for the Former Johnnie Walker Site Kilmarnock
- 16/04/2013 - Diageo Redevelopment Statement
- 16/04/2013 - Klin Steam Ahead & Secure Johnnie Walker Site Kilmarnock For Major Redevelopment Proposal
- 16/04/2013 - Major Project Announcement Due Today
- 28/03/2013 - Marie Macklin was a panel member on Ayrshire Association of Business Women
- 16/03/2013 - The Klin Group provide sponsorship to Young Killie annual ball
- 15/03/2013 - Budding young artists at a local school were inspired by Kilmarnock’s historic townscape to create new artworks
How to Secure a KLINCRIB
Fully Serviced apartment prices include High Specification, Fully Furnished and Free entry to Executive Lounge.
Residents are responsible for their own contents insurance, all utilities, including but not exclusive, heating/lighting, telephone, TV Licence, general household running costs, factor fee and community tax to East Ayrshire Council.
To secure your 'KlinCrib' we require the following for 'each applicant'
a. An Employers Reference & (Previous Landlord Reference if Applicable) Per Person.
b. 3 Months Proof Of Earnings (Wage Slips, Earning Details , Employer’s Reference Bank Statements showing current address or previous address if not more then 3 months from rental Application date).
a. Once administration check has been cleared a £100 Reservation Fee is required to a secure Property Pending Concluding Tenancy Agreement. The Property is held for 1 week and £100 is deducted from the 1st month's rent.*
b. Properties can be held for 4 weeks Maximum. The Fee for this service is £400, which will be Deducted from the Deposit on Date of Entry .
*Failure to conclude a Tenancy Agreement within 1 week of Reservation Fee will result in loss Of the Reservation Fee paid. (Pro rata 1, 2, 3, or 4 weeks).
The following original documents for each resident are required on the day of signing your tenancy agreement.
a. Original DocumenLicence (photographic ID)
b. Bank Account Dts for each Resident
c. Passport/Drivingetails for Standing Order Form
d. 2 Utility Bills
e. Employers reference
*All Items are photocopied and retained in our secure safe.
On Date of Entry
a. 1 Month Rent is due
b. Communal cleaning & utility costs of £150. This cost can be paid in 6 equal instalments during the tenancy period.
c. Exit cleaning charge in accordance with clause 5.1 of tenancy agreement.
TELEPHONE: 01563 530454
E mail - firstname.lastname@example.org